Data Protection Principles
We are committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR. Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- and processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
All individuals have the right to request a copy of what data is stored on them under article 5. All requests will be answered within 10 working days, and all information is treated confidentially and your data is never sold or passed to any third party unless it is for the sole purpose of processing your order and delivery.
How do we Protect Your Information?
Your personal information is stored on a secure server and is kept confidential at all times. When you place an order or access your personal information, it is again via the use of the secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our order database to be only accessed as stated above.
Opting Out of Stored Data
If you wish to have your stored data removed from our systems please delete your account with us and it will be automatically removed. The only information retained will be ordered less than 12 months old to enable us to service them in the future.